News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Radpower battery mounting bracket

Started by Chuck Powell, June 02, 2021, 10:42:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Chuck Powell

Where can you purchase Radpower battery mounting brackets? I bought a RadWagon, a Radrunner +, and 2 spare batteries. I want to mount the brackets on the back racks so I can securely carry the spare batteries. Not really interested in the electrical connections as I plan to just switch out the battery when it is depleted.
I more interested in a secure locking method to carry a spare. It really shouldn't be that hard to get two simple brackets. 😳

JTK77

Quote from: Chuck Powell on June 02, 2021, 10:42:17 AM
Where can you purchase Radpower battery mounting brackets? I bought a RadWagon, a Radrunner +, and 2 spare batteries. I want to mount the brackets on the back racks so I can securely carry the spare batteries. Not really interested in the electrical connections as I plan to just switch out the battery when it is depleted.
I more interested in a secure locking method to carry a spare. It really shouldn't be that hard to get two simple brackets. 😳

Rad battery brackets are only available from Rad. Cannot be found anywhere else.

rezonatefreq

I just bought a couple batt trays from Rad Tech support and a couple batteries. Yes the batteries are expensive from Rad but its like power tools in my opinion. Once you have invested in a system its makes sense for me to stick with that vendor if they provide good service and meet your needs. The service rep I ordered from was a little hesitant to sell the batt trays and asked why I wanted them. I wanted 4 but we agreed to 2.