News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

got my wife the 6+ and now lets pimp it out...

Started by lowspark1974, July 26, 2022, 01:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

lowspark1974

i have a rad wagon 4 that I ride for my daily and now need to assist my wife in getting her new bike all dialed in.  Please add photos and links of your Rover and what add-ons you like and do not.  looking for some sort of frame bag for the step-through model as well as rear basket options.  Thanks for the great community!  attached is my Wagon!!!

rjp

What's with the chains on the tires. I don't see any snow on the ground.

JimInPT

rjp, I'm assuming that's a "here's all my stuff" fitcheck and show off.  That might win the most-tricked-out Wagon prize.

My MiniST2 would be parked and the car warmed up long before I'd need all that stuff - I won't even ride in the rain; don't need the riding/cleaning hassle and cars handle rain pretty well.  40 years ago, maybe, definitely not now.
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

lowspark1974

I have been riding my Wagon since early April to work and back and in MT snow comes and goes.  I will say I do not recommend the chains, they ended up being a total pain in the butt and failed structurally many times. Next winter I plan on electrifying my fat bike for snow months....  My wife will not want hers as "pimped"  as mine....