News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

RadCity, RadMini models in estate sale in WA, need help finding specs & buyers?

Started by ride_rad_22, March 02, 2022, 01:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

ride_rad_22

Hello, forum. I have two ebikes I'm hoping you can help me with. (I recently reached out to the Rad Power Bikes company, and they referred me to this website.)

My husband, who passed away in October 2021, possessed two ebikes from Rad Power, one RadCity model and one RadMini model.  I'm the representative of my husband's estate, but I don't know much about ebikes. I'm looking for some assistance in the community. A representative from Rad Power suggested that this forum would be a great resource to help determine re-sell value, and perhaps to suggest places that the bikes could be posted for sale.

For health reasons, these two bikes were rarely used. The RadCity has 18 miles on its odometer, and the RadMini has a little over 100 miles. I'm not sure about their individual specifications-- the bikes are both 2018 models, but I've not been able to find paperwork on their purchase yet, so I'm not sure if they had some additional features. (I am attaching photos to this post; perhaps the visual will help.) The batteries seem to hold a charge well, since they have been stored with a full charge.

Can you assist me, or would you or friends have any interest in these ebikes? I live on the Olympic peninsula in Washington State, near Olympia.

Thank very much you for your attention and care ! Wishing you well, and safe riding

santacruzpaul

So Sorry for the loss of your soulmate, I Am sure the Rad community will reach out,
Paul

SemperVee

I'm in Olympia too... I might be interested.  I sent you a message.