Author Topic: Live from Ontario Canada  (Read 3886 times)

RadRandy

• View Profile
Live from Ontario Canada
« on: April 17, 2021, 05:32:17 AM »
Good day everyone..
We live in Ontario Canada.
I ordered my RAD Rovers last November (2020) and received them in the new year. (2021). Since then we have ridden them as often as the weather allows. Although we bought them for fun I also bought mine to ride to work.
We are photographers first and we thought this would be a great way to access areas we not be able to hike to. So far it has been working. We are also campers and thought that these bikes would be a great addition to that experience. we have yet (pandemic) to do this as we have cancelled two camping trips and about a third.
I am so looking forward to read all these posts, and add my own thoughts.
RAD ON everyone.

Dearsong

• View Profile
Re: Live from Ontario Canada
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2021, 09:02:27 AM »
Hi Randy.

My name is Harry I live in Southern Ontario west of Hamilton. Nice to see another Canadian on here. If you know of any good trails to ride near Hamilton, Cambridge area let me know. We mostly use the Rail Trails. I have ordered a Rad Rover Step Thru in March (5 weeks ago) but still nothing. Did yours take that long or is COVID messing things up for my delivery? Getting Anxious for my ride.

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 04:32:56 PM »
Great photos Randy. Thanks for sharing!

ericwn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 04:00:50 AM »
Hey Randy, nice to read about more folks from Canada. How much range do you extract from your hikes when out on the trails?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 04:00:50 AM »