News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

RADical Clothes from Ebike Escape

Started by KayRahRah, March 28, 2021, 07:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

KayRahRah

Hi all!

I'm Kara. I help out Ryan at EbikeEscape.com. This weekend I have been working on t-shirt/apparel designs for our rad community. I am new to apparel design and to using this clothing company store. I would love your feedback on the designs and apparel offerings before I post it to EE.

Two art designs: RADical Adventurer and RADical Commuter

Ebike Escape store to view designs: https://ebike-escape.creator-spring.com

Thank you!!

wkindred

Altema

Hi Kara! I like the design, and it strikes a nice balance by not being plain or overly complicated. It's refreshing and to the point. The designs do seem focused on two groups though, and I don't completely fit either one. I do ride actual mountain bike trails with my RadMini, but I tend to think of myself as a free rider who is just at home on pavement or in parks and beaches. Maybe a third design that says "Radical Rider"? That way people can be specific, or just be RAD in general 😊

Paul

KayRahRah

KayRahRah

Quote from: Altema on March 29, 2021, 07:01:37 AM
Hi Kara! I like the design, and it strikes a nice balance by not being plain or overly complicated. It's refreshing and to the point. The designs do seem focused on two groups though, and I don't completely fit either one. I do ride actual mountain bike trails with my RadMini, but I tend to think of myself as a free rider who is just at home on pavement or in parks and beaches. Maybe a third design that says "Radical Rider"? That way people can be specific, or just be RAD in general 😊

Paul

Hey Paul! Thank you for the positive remarks. You are right...these two categories are not inclusive. I like the Rad Rider idea! I will create this version too. I can see using the Be RAD on a future design. Thanks again. I appreciate it!

robzkombi

Hola Kara,

The design is cool, colors are bright and "happy" . I myself like the more subtle (Olive, saddle, Fall colors) and can't go wrong with black IMO.

Roberto

wkindred

Quote from: KayRahRah on March 30, 2021, 01:28:09 PM

Paul

Hey Paul! Thank you for the positive remarks. You are right...these two categories are not inclusive. I like the Rad Rider idea! I will create this version too. I can see using the Be RAD on a future design. Thanks again. I appreciate it!

i like the "rad rider" option. will be looking to purchase a shirt and hoodie from this line as soon as available.

KayRahRah

Quote from: robzkombi on March 31, 2021, 08:05:44 AM
Hola Kara,

The design is cool, colors are bright and "happy" . I myself like the more subtle (Olive, saddle, Fall colors) and can't go wrong with black IMO.

Roberto

Hi Roberto! Offering more subtle colors is possible.  I'll need to change the graphic colors since it wasn't showing dark on dark. I'll work on this possibility. Thank you for your thoughts!

KayRahRah

Quote from: wkindred on April 01, 2021, 07:00:39 AM

Paul

i like the "rad rider" option. will be looking to purchase a shirt and hoodie from this line as soon as available.

I'll make the rad rider design this weekend and post the update on this thread. Thanks again Will! :)

KayRahRah

Hola Kara,

Roberto

Hi Roberto!  I made a Rad Rider white design on dark colors: https://ebike-escape.creator-spring.com/listing/radical-rider-white-ebike?product=212
Thanks again for this idea!

KayRahRah

Quote from: KayRahRah on April 01, 2021, 07:11:47 PM
Quote from: wkindred on April 01, 2021, 07:00:39 AM

Paul

I'll make the rad rider design this weekend and post the update on this thread. Thanks again Will! :)

Rad Rider design done! I made a white design for dark apparel colors too.
https://ebike-escape.creator-spring.com/listing/radical-rider-ebike-lovers?product=227

White design on dark color:
https://ebike-escape.creator-spring.com/listing/radical-rider-white-ebike?product=212

Thanks again for all the input.

robzkombi

Quote from: KayRahRah on April 01, 2021, 07:04:18 PM
Hola Kara,

Roberto

Hi Roberto! Offering more subtle colors is possible.  I'll need to change the graphic colors since it wasn't showing dark on dark. I'll work on this possibility. Thank you for your thoughts!

Nice! Will be sure to pick one or two up. Thanks

Altema

KayRahRah

Quote from: Altema on April 06, 2021, 05:01:54 PM
Nice! Can we go ahead and buy now?

Yes, ordering is live! You can see all the options here: https://ebike-escape.creator-spring.com/

Thanks again!!

wkindred

kara -

received my "radical rider" shirt and hoodie orders.

nice design and good quality!

will try to get some "action shots" on our ride this weekend and post here.