News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

GPS Tracking App?

Started by j-stevn, March 28, 2021, 06:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

j-stevn

Anybody have a recommendation for a Android GPS tracking app for my bike rides? I downloaded "My Tracks" but it didn't work.

cmalberto

Quote from: j-stevn on March 28, 2021, 06:33:49 PM
Anybody have a recommendation for a Android GPS tracking app for my bike rides? I downloaded "My Tracks" but it didn't work.

AllTrails for places to ride. I just downloaded Strava per research looking for the same thing. Will try out tomorrow. Would love to see integration with my Samsung watch. I am hoping Strava will record where I ride also.

--Mickey A

FortunatelyTheMilk

I trialled Komoot In the past which was good, and recommended some really interesting routes for me. I'm using Ride With GPS at the moment, which has some good basic tools on the free version.

jbfoster

I like Ride with GPS and Strava. I use Ride with GPS because it's compatible with my bike radar.

Jim

Altema

I use MapMyRide, but am looking around because the companion watch app stopped working. Works fine on just the phone alone though (minus the heart rate that would normally come from the watch), and you can export the data to a spreadsheet from the website.

j-stevn

I installed "Simply Walking" today. Even though I'm riding! It seems pretty good but didn't show my route until I was done riding but that's ok.