News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Display going bad the second time!

Started by AlanCurran, May 11, 2024, 02:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

AlanCurran

Hi All,
I own a Rad Plus 6. About two years ago the display went crazy. I called Rad spoke to a representative sent a picture of the display. They agreed there was a problem and sent a replacement.That was only after 329 miles. Now the display failed again will on a trip to Pittsburg. Called Rad again expecting a sorry that failed again "I will send you out a replacement free of charge" NOT just a purchase order for $127.00. Not happy. Has anyone out had the same problem? The replacement failed at 300 mile. Not sure I can afford to ride this bike act that cost per mile.
Thank for any input.
Alan

inoxa

Contact Area13.  buy an aftermarket screen.  you might be able to buy a new screen through them.  I know you can buy a new controller and screen upgrade.  you will get a little more power with a color LED screen.  with the upgraded controller you will have only one screen not 2 as you have now. If they are out of stock, you will be put on a waiting list.