News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Rover Waggin Pet Bike Trailer (still in box)

Started by AustinPaul, April 08, 2021, 05:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

AustinPaul

Easy to use trailer. We ended-up with a brand-new trailer simply because our rowdy dog caused the wheel to scrape the tent. Rover sent us a brand-new trailer! Our Corgi mix is extremely bull-headed and insists on being in charge - Thus, being in a trailer is not his thing.

So here's a new trailer in a never-opened box! I just pulled some specs from their website and it is sold out. They're asking $99.99 for them. I'll knock $10 off and ship in the US for free.

Here are some features from their site. Of course, you can go to their site for more info and pics. I'll answer any questions I can. When he wasn't barking his head off and jumping all around in it, it was a pleasure to tow him. Bike handled great with it.

Element and weather-resistant fabric and 2-in-1 canopy and mesh shielding so your dog can enjoy the ride without pesky critters getting in the way
Unique folding frame and low maintenance, easy-to-remove, 16 inch, 1-piece molded nylon wheels with air-filled tires. Tires easily inflate with standard bike pump. Do not over inflate
Compatible with nearly all adult bicycles with included coupler. Fits 20"-29" wheels
Includes internal leash to keep your pup safe and secure while along for the ride
Rear doggy door provides easy entry and exit and securely zips for added safety. Plus, store treats, toys, and everything else you need with Rover Waggin's pooch-pouch!
Interior dimensions: 30"L x 19"W x 17"H
Maximum weight capacity 50 lbs
Not recommended for bikes with thru-axles

sc00ter

That makes me want a dog! My cats are to stupid for that trailer.

wkindred

Quote from: AustinPaul on April 08, 2021, 05:47:40 PM
Easy to use trailer. We ended-up with a brand-new trailer simply because our rowdy dog caused the wheel to scrape the tent. Rover sent us a brand-new trailer! Our Corgi mix is extremely bull-headed and insists on being in charge - Thus, being in a trailer is not his thing.

So here's a new trailer in a never-opened box! I just pulled some specs from their website and it is sold out. They're asking $99.99 for them. I'll knock $10 off and ship in the US for free.

Here are some features from their site. Of course, you can go to their site for more info and pics. I'll answer any questions I can. When he wasn't barking his head off and jumping all around in it, it was a pleasure to tow him. Bike handled great with it.

Element and weather-resistant fabric and 2-in-1 canopy and mesh shielding so your dog can enjoy the ride without pesky critters getting in the way
Unique folding frame and low maintenance, easy-to-remove, 16 inch, 1-piece molded nylon wheels with air-filled tires. Tires easily inflate with standard bike pump. Do not over inflate
Compatible with nearly all adult bicycles with included coupler. Fits 20"-29" wheels
Includes internal leash to keep your pup safe and secure while along for the ride
Rear doggy door provides easy entry and exit and securely zips for added safety. Plus, store treats, toys, and everything else you need with Rover Waggin's pooch-pouch!
Interior dimensions: 30"L x 19"W x 17"H
Maximum weight capacity 50 lbs
Not recommended for bikes with thru-axles

pm sent.

Scecala

I'm interested! Please let me know if it's still available. Thank you.  :)