News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Radrover and the F-150

Started by CG31, December 14, 2020, 09:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

CG31

If any you guys have the Radrover and own a Ford F-150, Rockymounts makes a bike rack system designed specifically for your truck bed. It is rated for these heavy bikes and is mounted in the optimum location. Wish I could post some pics but it won't allow me. Anyway it works great.

Ryan

Hi CG31, would love to see some pictures. Can you tell me what issues you are having with uploading? The filesize can't be huge but you should be able to upload.

CG31

CG31

Pic 3
Mounts to the truck cargo tie downs, nicely integrated look.

CG31

radrover4fun

Has anyone used a tailgate pad?  I have 4 ebikes...

Wyndfinder

Hey CG31.  That's an elegant solution for F-150 owners! I spoke to the folks at Rockymount and was told that they do not have a compatible fork mount that is made for a 135mm fatbike front skewer. However, you obviously found one that works. Would you please share what type it is and where to find it? Thanks in advance!

CG31

Quote from: Wyndfinder on February 16, 2021, 11:23:07 AM
Hey CG31.  That's an elegant solution for F-150 owners! I spoke to the folks at Rockymount and was told that they do not have a compatible fork mount that is made for a 135mm fatbike front skewer. However, you obviously found one that works. Would you please share what type it is and where to find it? Thanks in advance!

Hey just saw this. These are the Kuat Phat 9 mounts. Bought them on E-Trailer, you need to use your QR skewer to lock them in place. I actually bought and extra skewer so I didn't have to remove it every time. This system works great, bikes are good and secure.