News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

2 RadRunners Car Rack

Started by NW_Fox, July 19, 2021, 06:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

NW_Fox

We are excited to bring our bikes on the road but I'm finding mixed feedback on best hitch car rack for RadRunner Plus due to the step through (and of course the weight limits). Does anyone have a rack they use for 2 RadRunner bikes? Anything we should avoid?

mckyj57

I have the KAC Overdrive K2. One RadRunner fits without having to buy the adapter bar, but the second one needs the bar. I've transported the bikes1900 miles and have had good luck.

Atyu24

Quote from: mckyj57 on July 21, 2021, 05:13:02 PM
I have the KAC Overdrive K2. One RadRunner fits without having to buy the adapter bar, but the second one needs the bar. I've transported the bikes1900 miles and have had good luck.
Interesting you can get away without an adapter bar. Are you able to upload a photo with the first RadRunner mounted on the bike rack? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mckyj57

Next time I do it I might remember, but that won't be for a month.

It's pretty simple -- you just slide the wheelholders all the way to the passenger side and use the bottom hook It clamps on right by the battery mount.

less CO2