News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Does the New York faghettaboutit mini work w radrunner

Started by Scoresofsores, December 04, 2020, 07:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Scoresofsores

Is the kryptonite New York faghettaboutit mininu lock world with the rad runner like for locking up the frame or is it too small?? I may have ordered the wrong too big chain the 5 ft one on accident and maybe too small w the u lock...I cancelled the chain when I caught it but like I really am hoping the mini will work but worried it's too small any info???

sc00ter

When you say mini do you mean mini as the smallest U-lock in the family or a disc-lock that's used on motorcycle wheel disc? I have the Faghettaboutit noose chain that loops over itself rotting on my front steps because I'm determined to find the key to the rusty U-lock that I locked my cheap motor scooter with when left out front. I have a ABUS next size up from their version of a mini U-lock (nice German made one) that I could compare if its close in size. Honestly, there is no such thing as to many U-locks. Lock your ebike in your garage! Heck, the inside of your house as well. Thieves love the privacy of a nice enclosed garage once their in! I have a Pedego branded FoldyLock for my ebike. Also have various U-locks from my motorcycle and scooter days.