News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Radrunner wood panels?

Started by wkindred, January 22, 2021, 01:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

wkindred

RadRunner wood panels: https://bit.ly/3c4c2oN

massassi

just for the LCF? they look allright

Count

Obviously the top panel is not usable with the bench seat option, but will the side panels mount on a bike with the  side clear panels installed?

sc00ter

I want just the clear panels from the passenger kit. My 'Runner gets so dirty from the fat tires, even with the fenders. On the prowl for mud flaps to add to the fenders. And as neat as the wood panels look I don't want to haul around even more weight. But I've always loved woody wagons so......

Altema

Now what would be cool is if you could open a side panel and have a storage compartment inside. Missed opportunity!

marvinsgarden

I AM WANTING TO BUY THE RADRUNNER 1. I HAVE CONTACTED RADPOWER ABOUT THE WIDTH AND LENGTH OF THE UPPER REAR RACK. Sorry. They haven't contacted me or replied for 2 weeks. I have some Krauser bags off a BMW motorcycle that I think can be fitted on the rear of the Radrunner. But I need the width and length of the rear upper rack... Any Help?????

wkindred

Quote from: marvinsgarden on February 12, 2021, 02:58:42 PM
I AM WANTING TO BUY THE RADRUNNER 1. I HAVE CONTACTED RADPOWER ABOUT THE WIDTH AND LENGTH OF THE UPPER REAR RACK. Sorry. They haven't contacted me or replied for 2 weeks. I have some Krauser bags off a BMW motorcycle that I think can be fitted on the rear of the Radrunner. But I need the width and length of the rear upper rack... Any Help?????

i'll try to get measurements tonight and post info here tomorrow morning.

wkindred

Quote from: wkindred on March 15, 2021, 11:18:09 AM
Quote from: marvinsgarden on February 12, 2021, 02:58:42 PM

i'll try to get measurements tonight and post info here tomorrow morning.

looks like useable area is around 7" by 16" -