Author Topic: MOTOW ELECTRIC BIKE HITCH - Looking for feedback  (Read 3691 times)

Spiderwoman

• View Profile
MOTOW ELECTRIC BIKE HITCH - Looking for feedback
« on: January 15, 2021, 10:49:20 AM »
]Looking for some feedback from owners that have the Hollywood Fat Tire Rack and have also used the MoTow Electric Bike Hitch to accommodate lowering rack to the ground.  We have 2 Rad Stepthru Bikes and would like to eliminate the heavy lifting. We really like the quality and stability of the Hollywood Rack and would like to continue to use.

I often ride by myself and looking for the ability to load and unload my own bike. We are both older and it requires both of us now to load the bikes.

bobhardy3

• View Profile
Re: MOTOW ELECTRIC BIKE HITCH - Looking for feedback
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 09:19:55 AM »
I am unfamiliar with the electric bike hitch.  I opted for a rack designed for hauling 2 dirt bikes.  I modified it by moving the racks closer together (requires cutting and welding), shortening the tube length, relocating tie downs.  The beauty of this is it has a ramp that attaches to roll up the bike.  I use cargo straps attached to the seat post area to secure the bike.  I have hauled dirt bikes in the past and this works like a champ.  The bonus is the ramp to roll it up.

If you only have one bike to transport, HarborFreight and others offer a single hauler that would be great with no mod's to make. (I am a tinkerer - lol)  Those haulers have the rack as well.  They are cheap enough. 

https://www.harborfreight.com/400-lb-receiver-mount-motorcycle-carrier-62837.html

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

Re: MOTOW ELECTRIC BIKE HITCH - Looking for feedback
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 09:19:55 AM »