News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

january ship date for ragwagon 4?

Started by jutman, December 10, 2020, 02:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

jutman

ordered a rad wagon 4 ((12/7/20))

account says the bike is in the warehouse and just needs final testing//order site says shipping "january"

anyone have insider info or better sense of whether january is realistic and/or a better sense of when in january? I'm sure they are slammed right now with gift giving season

Ingmar

Where to? I ordered in Germany in September and called the support. They said the bikes were produced but could not leave the sea port in China for an extensive time. In mid/late Jan. the bikes should be there and most accessories as well.

Nick Chope

I ordered my Radwagon 4 in Mid-November and it was delivered yesterday 12/15! Some accessories still seem to be "out of stock". I've received the running boards and front rack only.

Joel52334

I got my Orange Wagon last week. I placed my order in September. 
I'm an RW4 owner. I'm not using any of these ancient forums. (ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM). Instead look for @joelhuebner, joel.huebner, joel.huebner@gmail.com, joel52334.
That's where you will find me.
This forum uses UTC time. GMT-0.  I'm at GMT-5 CDT.

Boatinbear

Ordered the black Radwagon 4 which states February on the website.  Must be a different shipment from the other colors? 

First ebike for me.  Taking a chance on this as I have not test drove one yet.   Fingers crossed. 

bassinRN

I ordered a black Radwagon in September to arrive in November. Got delayed until January. Just received it two days ago and put it together yesterday.

bassinRN

Boatinbear

Looks nice.   First pic I seen before assembly.  Let us know how it does in the snow if you try it. 

Talked to Rad the other day and they think March or April at the soonest now for my order.    :(   At least the wait is not the main summer riding season.

bassinRN

I agree, the timing is right for you. You should have it just in time for better weather. Good luck!🍀