News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Deflopilator?

Started by massassi, November 10, 2020, 02:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

massassi

can someone post a pic of how their deflopilator is mounted? i only have the bolt with the loop on the fork, not the one to the down tube. is it the same? is it an eyelet on a bolt? a bolt with a hole drilled? i'm rebuilding my bike and an trying to figure out all the things without re-engineering EVERYTHING

FortunatelyTheMilk

I had to search for that term I've never heard it before. I didnt think any Rad bike came with a steering stabilizer from the factory?

massassi

Its not really a steering stabilizer. Just keeps the handlebars straight while up on the kickstand

Ryan

Here you go! Pictures attached.

massassi

Hey, thanks Ryan. Interestingly my attachment on the forks looks like the one you have on your frame. I think maybe I'll try making a little bracket like you have on your forks, to mount on my frame

Joel52334

It helps from avoiding the "front shimmy" of death!  If you have an F150 you already know.
I'm an RW4 owner. I'm not using any of these ancient forums. (ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM). Instead look for @joelhuebner, joel.huebner, joel.huebner@gmail.com, joel52334.
That's where you will find me.
This forum uses UTC time. GMT-0.  I'm at GMT-5 CDT.