News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://radpowerbikes.pxf.io/Wq1EzZ

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

RadWagon 3 Running Boards

Started by SunshineSail17, June 01, 2024, 11:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Support the rad owners forum

SunshineSail17

Anyone know where I can get RadWagon 3 Running Boards? They apparently don't make them anymore.

Harhir

You won't be able to find new ones. The only options you have: Find someone who is willing to part with theirs, Buy a another used Radwagon 3 and sell it again after you have taken the boards off. Or have some fabricated by a local metal shop which is probably too expensive.

JimInPT

Quote from: Harhir on June 06, 2024, 08:35:09 AMYou won't be able to find new ones. The only options you have: Find someone who is willing to part with theirs, Buy a another used Radwagon 3 and sell it again after you have taken the boards off. Or have some fabricated by a local metal shop which is probably too expensive.

Given the layout and hole pattern taken from another set, one should be able to fabricate duplicates with a jigsaw and drill from marine plywood, sealed with marine varnish, attached with stainless hardware.  I don't have a Wagon, so just speculating here. 

I'd do an Internet search to see if maybe somebody has published plans for these, maybe even Rad themselves.
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

Support the rad owners forum