News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Mudflap

Started by machina77, March 20, 2022, 09:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

machina77

My bike mechanic (who incidentally does tours on Rad Bikes!) made and fitted this rubber mud flap, it really stops surface water spraying into the controller area, I live in a very rainy area (Scotland) so this was a welcome add-on to my RadRunner.

Radio Runner

Looks good. Much better than the milk jug cut outs I've seen.

machina77

Quote from: Radio Runner on March 20, 2022, 09:42:00 AM
Looks good. Much better than the milk jug cut outs I've seen.

Thanks! Yes it's really efficient £20 well spent!

NaturallyRC

I love that! Thanks for sharing. Someone needs to 3D print these with cool graphics (exaggerated female silhouettes notwithstanding).

Quote from: machina77 on March 20, 2022, 09:19:54 AM
My bike mechanic (who incidentally does tours on Rad Bikes!) made and fitted this rubber mud flap, it really stops surface water spraying into the controller area, I live in a very rainy area (Scotland) so this was a welcome add-on to my RadRunner.

Altema

That's what I need! I use a skid plate on my RadMini, but it's main job is protecting the controller and wiring from mud.

Ddaybc

When we were kids, and when we actually had fenders, most of us had mud flaps. I had forgotten how good they were. Now my bike needs one in the front too. Damn accessories  :o

RadBod

Considering buying one of these and wondering if you have a referral code we could both take advantage of?

machina77

Quote from: RadBod on March 28, 2022, 01:31:33 PM
Considering buying one of these and wondering if you have a referral code we could both take advantage of?

Hi! Sorry i don't have a referral code, but if you were to email Ez bike tours direct, i'm sure they would be able to help!

https://www.ezbiketours.co.uk/repairs