News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Rad Power Bikes Spring Sale 2022 ($200 off select models)

Started by Ryan, February 25, 2022, 05:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Ryan

Hi all! Thought I'd share what I think is a pretty good deal:

Order a RadRover 6 Plus, RadRover 6 Plus Step-Thru, or RadRunner 2 and save $200 when you use the promo code SPRINGRIDE, now through March 8. Use the forum's link to support the site: https://bit.ly/3vdOmId

MrBro

I was just about to pull the trigger soon on the Radrunner Plus, as I've done a lot of debating between that and the 2, but this definitely has me reconsidering a little. Any ideas if they might do additional spring sales for something like the Plus too? I've decided on a Rad, but have not been following them long enough to know if/when they offer sales.

Ryan

Quote from: MrBro on February 25, 2022, 11:50:02 AM
I was just about to pull the trigger soon on the Radrunner Plus, as I've done a lot of debating between that and the 2, but this definitely has me reconsidering a little. Any ideas if they might do additional spring sales for something like the Plus too? I've decided on a Rad, but have not been following them long enough to know if/when they offer sales.

Hi MrBro. It's so hard to say, I feel like sales come and go the same as price increases. There has been no set schedule that I've been able to notice.

MrBro

I figured as much with with there not being years of trends since their price increases. I'm still fine with the current RR+ as it stands so I'll be happy with that. I was at least able to get a $50 referral credit and then $50 off an accessory.

JimInPT

Since we're heading into peak riding season soon, I was surprised to see a sale on the latest models already - maybe the price increase isn't going over so well?  I don't know how much, if at all, the competition has increased theirs, but sooner or later inflation pressures will affect them all.  I still see new brands appearing in ads and reviews, so it doesn't look like there's been a big shakeout - plenty of competition out there.
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.