News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Time delay for an order

Started by Andregar, April 10, 2022, 03:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Andregar

I am from Sherbrooke , Québec and order a new Radrover 6+ april 4th and was wondering how long it will take. Is the problem they had in Feb & march are solve? Anyone know. When do you thing the delay will be?
Glad that i have found this forum.
André

Kaycee2

I'm from Ontario and ordered the Mini Step-Thru on March 28 and haven't been given a delivery date or tracking number, not one word from Rad. The 10 business days they quote on their website is up this week for me. On Facebook, there's another person who ordered the Mini Step-Thru on February 28 and as of last week, she hadn't received any shipping details either.

Runningliner13

Ordered late March, no any signs of shipping. Time to back money !!  Hello Rad bikes !! I can get better bike from Amazon. Don't loose your reputation

FletcherD

I ordered fenders on Feb. 18 and have not received them! I realize the shipping delays are not their fault, but their lack of communication and unwillingness to answer questions has been a huge letdown. Every time I reach out they say my fenders will be shipped "next week". But next week never comes and neither does the information.

Andregar

I call them and they told me that it would ship on the 22 april maximum. I ask if it is because of missing parts and the girl said that they had problem in the Warehouse and know they are catching up with their shipment. Hope it is true. Also I read that in Feb computers from Fedex and Purolator and other's have been hack  and they could not use them and that put a lot of shipment on hold.
Hope for the best

Jay-Ryan

Quote from: Kaycee2 on April 11, 2022, 11:03:15 AM
The 10 business days they quote on their website is up this week for me.

Watch the wording....  That's 10 days to ship, not 10 days to delivery.   It took 2.5 weeks for mine, but based on 10 days to ship, and about 8 days delivery by ground, I got it earlier than I had set my expectations. 

Moncton, NB

NaturallyRC

In February of this year, I ordered my Mini one Sunday afternooon, the big box was on my GTA doorstep Tuesday morning. I got an alert that evening from FedEx saying that it was coming in a couple of days. Ha. That said, my subsequent rack purchase took forever, but that was when their (third party) international shipper shut down after being hacked, so that doesn't count. It is my understanding that the ransomware issue has been resolved. Cheers.

ericwn

Ordered a Conestoga about a month ago, no shipping notice so far.

Runningliner13

"Get a front-mounted basket when you buy an eligible bike! Coupon Code: SPRINGSAVE

OMG It cost $99 !!!  Even $40 is a lot of money for these pipe cuts

NaturallyRC

Yeah, those Rad add-ons (Rad-ons?) cost a pretty penny for the materials and fabrication. But Mother Rad is the only source I'm aware of for racks designed in CAD to line up and fit absolutely just right, on a specific model. My Mini rear rack fits like it was MADE for that bike, which, it is. Kinda worth it imo.

Quote from: Runningliner13 on April 15, 2022, 02:02:39 PM
"Get a front-mounted basket when you buy an eligible bike! Coupon Code: SPRINGSAVE

OMG It cost $99 !!!  Even $40 is a lot of money for these pipe cuts

Runningliner13

Why we must to pay extra money ! It should be came with bike assembled

NaturallyRC

Yup, would have been nice if the Mini came with the rear rack. But it's moot, now, as Rad has discontinued the Mini. I suspect it was too much bike for the money i.e. slim profit margin.

Quote from: Runningliner13 on April 16, 2022, 05:21:04 AM
Why we must to pay extra money ! It should be came with bike assembled