News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

British Columbia ....2 RadRover 6 bikes for sale

Started by Rickyboy, May 17, 2023, 11:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Rickyboy

Hi Folks,  I should say first that because this web site is seen all over the world, that I reside in Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia Canada, and I can NOT ship these bikes. 
I bought these 2 TWO RadRover 6's during the time when the bikes were back ordered, and I lived in the south Cariboo region of my province. 1.5 yrs ago.
I've only had them in my position 1 yr. and they have only been ridden twice, maybe 3 times total.  One of the bikes is what I would call "man style" with the bar across,.... and the other is a step through style. I haven't checked for the exact kms ridden but would doubt very much if either have been rode 50kms. The "nubs" are still on the tires. We originally thought we would ride in our rural district of "the Cariboo, but We decided to make a physical move back to the coast/lower mainland. We are both retired and find the traffic in the "big city" too intimidating and scary for riding.   This is the reason for selling them. We paid $2500 plus for each bike not including the front bike basket and mirrors.  The bike alone is selling online now for $1899. Cdn funds Plus tax.  with no additions / extras.  These are truly "LIKE NEW"  They each come with their own charging stations as well. Lights, fenders, kickstands........  Id like to recoup some of my retirement funds back and will sell both for $3600. CDN      
My name is Rick and I can best be reached at  anyonelse2@gmail.com

Thx for looking

inoxa

Hope you are able to sell these bikes quickly.  Try listing on Facebook Marketplace.  Most people trust buying from there.  Craigslist has been good for me on some things too.