News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

RadRunner 1 in Norfolk, VA.

Started by sc00ter, September 27, 2021, 07:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

sc00ter

Prefer local sale. Here's what I have. Purchased around Sept. 2020 Green RadRunner 1 with the following.
Upgraded Rad headlight and display.
Rad fenders.
Pogo post and Sella seat. Also have original.
SHAD SH34 trunk.
Hafny mirrors.
HipLok chain lock.
Tannus inserts.
New rear Rad tire.
Battery always looked after.
Never crashed and wheels true. No mystery noises.
Around 2500 miles, 400ish miles on the upgraded display.
Has some paint specs from riding thru someone spraying a fence white. Not super noticeable on the front. Might come off.
I travel to Grandy NC area, Richmond, VA area and soon Charlottesville, VA (pinball) so I could meet someone interested in those areas as well. PM me if interested. Will note when it sells.
Reason for selling is I bought a new ebike and wife has no interest in a ebike. Don't need 2 ebikes.
Asking $500 FIRM.

santacruzpaul

Quote from: sc00ter on September 27, 2021, 07:08:24 AM
Prefer local sale. Here's what I have. Purchased around Sept. 2020 Green RadRunner 1 with the following.
Rad fenders.
SHAD SH34 trunk.
Hafny mirrors.
HipLok chain lock.
Tannus inserts.
New rear Rad tire.
Has some paint specs from riding thru someone spraying a fence white. Not super noticeable on the front. Might come off.
I travel to Grandy NC area, Richmond, VA area and soon Charlottesville, VA (pinball) so I could meet someone interested in those areas as well. PM me if interested. Will note when it sells.
Reason for selling is I bought a new ebike and wife has no interest in a ebike. Don't need 2 ebikes.
Asking $500 FIRM.

I really want it scOOter, My problem is I live in Santa Cruz, Ca. Can we arrange something?
Thanks, Paul

sc00ter

I've never dealt with Bike Flights but hear good things about them. There is also Uship. A friend ships motorcycles and scooters thru them. Get the specs from Rad Power for weight and size and look into both of those options. If your really that serious (or anyone else) PM me your cell number and I'll shoot ya some detailed pictures, about 10 pictures in all. I WILL NOT exploit your cell number. If this ends up an out of state transaction I'll take a U.S.P.S. Money Order but would still love a local sale, or meet someone within my pinball stops. But I have no idea what the cost of shipping would be, so please look into it and consider the total cost compared to a new one. Again, send me a PM with a cell number and I'll send out the pictures. I should just try to post them here.

santacruzpaul

Quote from: sc00ter on September 27, 2021, 08:21:05 AM
I've never dealt with Bike Flights but hear good things about them. There is also Uship. A friend ships motorcycles and scooters thru them. Get the specs from Rad Power for weight and size and look into both of those options. If your really that serious (or anyone else) PM me your cell number and I'll shoot ya some detailed pictures, about 10 pictures in all. I WILL NOT exploit your cell number. If this ends up an out of state transaction I'll take a U.S.P.S. Money Order but would still love a local sale, or meet someone within my pinball stops. But I have no idea what the cost of shipping would be, so please look into it and consider the total cost compared to a new one. Again, send me a PM with a cell number and I'll send out the pictures. I should just try to post them here.

The price is right, you should have no problem selling it locally, BUT, I will check out some shipping options to get it here to Ca.

OR, You could ride it out here, And I will buy you a bus ticket back home,  ;D :)

sc00ter

This will sound crazy but I used to fly free all the time. A cousin was a FedEx pilot moving cargo and they had seating for 6 passengers on the cargo plane. Only bad part was reserving a seat was first-come-first-served. He flies for someone else now. I miss my free flights..... Look into it but 2 co-workers are eyeing it up. I may just ride it in this week to work.

txcoast

Quote from: sc00ter on September 27, 2021, 07:08:24 AM
Rad fenders.
SHAD SH34 trunk.
Hafny mirrors.
HipLok chain lock.
Tannus inserts.
New rear Rad tire.
Asking $500 FIRM.

Just shot you a PM. Thanks!

sc00ter

I think I have it sold. Will find out for sure this coming weekend.

sc00ter

SOLD. Thanks to all those who showed interest in the sale.