News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Is here an expected delay on delivery of online orders.

Started by Rickyboy, September 10, 2021, 01:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Rickyboy

Hi folks I hope everyone is doing well .
I'm hearing that there is a great shortage of parts for Ebikes, everywhere. .... and troubles getting products shipped to North America, not to mention accessories for Ebikes and Rad Products specifically. Are online customers to expect delays on receiving their already fully paid for E-bikes??? I believe I  was one of the earlier online customers to order not one but 2 Rad Rovers for myself and my wife. Im also
hearing that retail / in store sales are happening ahead of the online orders. Is any of this true and factual?   I was told they wouldn't be available until Oct 18th. But never told if that was retail only

Mori55

I ordered on 7/28 a charcoal ST. Haven't heard a thing. But I see plenty of people who ordered weeks after me getting bikes.

NeedSomePower

Ordered a RadCity Step-Thru on Aug. 21. Arrived on Aug. 27. Shipment to Colorado.

Rickyboy

Are the bikes the two of you ordered new editions of the models? If they are models that have been around a while, I can understand that you'd have them fairly quickly.

My order was for 2 Rad Rover 6 Plus's.  I think I'll call the Rad E bike retail store and see if they have any in stock. Maybe I can cancel my online order and pick them up from the store. It doesn't seem fair if they're selling them retail while online orders that are fully paid for, take a back seat. IMHO

Rickyboy

Hello to those of you watching this posting.   
Perhaps this is common knowledge to some people and perhaps why there haven't been many comments ....
but as an update I wanted to post that I called Rad bikes in Vancouver, BC, Canada about availability of the new Rad Rover 6 plus. I have read on other Ebike forums, where theres kind'a sketchy info,..... that people are enjoying their Rad Rover 6's. According to the retail store in Vancouver, the Rad Rover 6 is NOT available anywhere on the planet as of today and aren't scheduled to be available before mid to late October,2021.   So....
my plan to possibly purchase a couple of them on my next trip south from where I am and then cancel my online order is a bust. Now I just have to wait and hope that the online orders will get first dibs and I'll get mine there abouts in Oct .....of this year.  Fingers crossed.

Mori55

That's BS as I see a lot post of people unboxing and others picking up at stores.
  I think since I ordered in July I should get mine before others who ordered later or picked up at the store.

radgranddad

Quote from: Mori55 on September 11, 2021, 04:04:42 PM
That's BS as I see a lot post of people unboxing and others picking up at stores.
  I think since I ordered in July I should get mine before others who ordered later or picked up at the store.

Very much agreed.

Mori55

DandJ

I ordered two Rad Rover 6 Plus ST's on September 2, received them on Sept 9.   No complaints from me.

CaptainCodeman

I ordered a RadMission in June but haven't heard anything since they took the order (and charged my card). The site at the time was promising shipping by August - it was going to be our 2nd RadMission so we could go on some bike rides together for what would be left of summer but it's not going to happen is it?

Now I see that the website says they have them in stock and ready to order, they apparently have so many they have to offer $200 off!

It feels like they are prioritizing making additional sales to new customers over fulfilling existing orders, which is very disappointing.

Going to ask for a refund / order cancellation.

Mori55

I'm thinking of doing the same thing. They've had my order since the end of July. I've seen people buying at stores and on FB receiving them after I've placed my order.