News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Odometer Reset

Started by moparherb, August 28, 2021, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

moparherb

Just got my new RadRunner Plus and this morning I took it out for the first ride. Put just three miles on it just to get aquatinted with it. Took the battery off and took it in the house for a recharge (didn't need it). This afternoon I decided that I would again take her for a spin. When I put the battery on and turned the bike on I looked and the odometer reads "0". So I took a longer ride (10 miles) and everything seems to stay correct. Kind of wondering what happened the first time???

Vern

Iv'e had the odometer reset itself twice so far (in 100miles) contacted Rad and they had me check connections which were fine and sent me a new display , now I have 32 miles on the new display and hope it's fixed, Good luck

moparherb

Just got a very nice email from Rad. They are also replacing my display. Since the first reset my odometer has been fine but I'm concerned about down the road. Great service by a great company.