News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

standard battery

Started by Joel52334, August 18, 2021, 12:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Joel52334

Why is the standard battery NEVER in stock?  Why does it cost so much (yea I know that answer).   

I've been doing some digging and may have found a source.  I will post here when I get a reply.  I'm not contacting a company in PRC. :)  English is their primary language.  They have an entire Rad Power section on their website.  News tomorrow or so.
I'm an RW4 owner. I'm not using any of these ancient forums. (ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM). Instead look for @joelhuebner, joel.huebner, joel.huebner@gmail.com, joel52334.
That's where you will find me.
This forum uses UTC time. GMT-0.  I'm at GMT-5 CDT.

JimInPT

Quote from: Joel52334 on August 18, 2021, 12:13:09 PM
I've been doing some digging and may have found a source.  I will post here when I get a reply.  I'm not contacting a company in PRC. :)  English is their primary language.  They have an entire Rad Power section on their website.  News tomorrow or so.

I'm interested to hear what you find out.  Ask 'em if they charge extra for a battery that can be unlocked by a blank key from eBay, or if that's included for free like Rad does.   >:(
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.