News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

My second ebike is on the way!

Started by Bigcanoe, February 11, 2021, 07:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Bigcanoe

I bought a Lectric XP step thru last fall.  It is an amazing machine for the money.  However, I decided to go bigger.  I just bought a Rad Rover step thru.  My wife will be taking the Lectric, and now we can ride together.  I am thrilled! Now the waiting begins.

Altema

Quote from: Bigcanoe on February 11, 2021, 07:04:16 AM
I bought a Lectric XP step thru last fall.  It is an amazing machine for the money.  However, I decided to go bigger.  I just bought a Rad Rover step thru.  My wife will be taking the Lectric, and now we can ride together.  I am thrilled! Now the waiting begins.
Congratulations! I've been trying to convince my wife that she needs a bike so we can ride together, but I'm still working on it ;)

Ryan

Quote from: Altema on February 12, 2021, 07:12:37 AM
Quote from: Bigcanoe on February 11, 2021, 07:04:16 AM
Congratulations! I've been trying to convince my wife that she needs a bike so we can ride together, but I'm still working on it ;)

It won't be too long. Before mid-2020 no one else in my family had an ebike, now everyone has one. Of course, they have someone around who talks about them constantly though  8)

Bigcanoe

My wife did not want one.  And then she warmed up to it.  She was like, hey that would be handy for <insert reason here>.  I was happy to agree!

Bigcanoe

Surprise arrival today!  It was supposed to come yesterday but FedEx changed it to Monday.  It showed up without announcement (or signature) on the front porch today.  All is well, I was happy to get it early! I installed an Ibera rack and brake light extension, bottle holder, Mircycle mirror and throttle from Kevin.  Then I put a few miles on it on a gravel road.  It is big but comfy!  Next I think I need a different seat and I am thinking about the Ibera PakRak to go with the rack.

Parrsboro

That there is a pretty looking bike :)

Very sharp. I do like the black bikes best.

Many happy trails to you

P
2020 Rad Wagon 4 - Black
2019 Rad Wagon 3 - White

Bigcanoe

Thank you! My wife and I rode a few miles together on Sunday.  Its been a long time since we had a bike ride together!