News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

How to get a new axle for rear wheel - Radcity stepthru 3

Started by seand, December 16, 2020, 09:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

seand

Just crashed the other week and noticed a bend in the axle. Found out i might be able to fix this myself so I wanted to see if anyone here knew how I can get a hold of a replacement axle. If I have to contact rad support are they generally helpful with this sort of thing?

The bike is till riding well but it's kind of tough getting the wheel on and off and i would hate to have to replace a flat with it in it's current state.

edit - to clarify, im not sure if i caused the bend or if i got it this way. Before the crash i was trying to remove the tire and had extreme difficulty. I actually wasnt able to remove it. After the crash, i bought a larger wrench and spent more time trying to get the wheel off.

massassi

have you tried asking at the LBS? i would think there would be one that would be able to help

Omid Omidia

I don't mean to be thick in the head, but... what is the "LBS"?

Best i can guess...

Is local bike shop.

For help with removing wheel i assume, because maybe not so much with the axle?

(Sorry, I'm just desperately searching for axle on this board among other places as I suddenly and urgently need a new axlw for my rad mini...)

Quote from: massassi on December 17, 2020, 11:24:52 AM
have you tried asking at the LBS? i would think there would be one that would be able to help