News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

RW4 Rad Mitts

Started by Ddaybc, March 04, 2022, 02:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Ddaybc

Since I got them the Rad Mitts have been very good. However it's warm enough to take them off now. They will be waiting for next winter when I can use them for the entire season. They don't fit perfectly with the mirror and my jacket needed to be tighter around the wrists but overall they have been an excellent addition.

JimInPT

Hoping against hope, are those white things on the end an opening for bar-end mirrors, maybe? 
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

Ddaybc

The white things are just reflectors however there are bar end mounts one can use for bar end mirrors. Have a look at the photo I've attached. The fittings can be removed and, I assume, replaced with bar end mirrors in order to hold the mitts secure.

JimInPT

Thanks!  Yes, I think bar-end mirrors might work with those.  There's no way I'm riding in the snow here during the winter, but they might make the go/no-go difference on the regular cold days.
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

Ddaybc

JimInPT I agree. They make many days a go verses a no go day as they protect the hands very well. I found that instead of using heavy mitts for my rides I was just using regular gloves and my hands were warm enough.