News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Just received a second RadRover 6 Plus Step-Thru...... I ordered one......

Started by radgranddad, September 20, 2021, 09:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

radgranddad

Just received a second RadRover 6 Plus Step-Thru. 
I ordered one.

Once again, no email received about the shipment, but I guess others have noted that problem.

Now I get to even more of my time spend time fixing yet another error by Rad. 

I don't want to sound like a complainer, but they seem to have some serious problems in the order fulfilment area.

bruntoj

When did you order and what country?  (Just to help us that ordered 1 but so far received 0 [emoji22][emoji23])

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mori55

radgranddad

It is a white one, just like the one I ordered, assembled, and started riding.

JimInPT

Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

radgranddad

Quote from: JimInPT on September 20, 2021, 04:25:20 PM
BOGO is a heckuva sale!   :D

I'd be funnier (OK it is funny) if I didn't have to do things to fix their screwup.

Mori55

Ddaybc

I ordered one Radwagon4 and received three of them. All the same color too. It was fairly simple to return the two extra ones. Initially I phoned Rad and reported it but no one followed up, I presume, from the phone call. I used the customer support site to report it and one of the techs dealt with it from there. Very well taken care of by Rad.

I'm in BC Canada.

Rickyboy

Quote from: radgranddad on September 20, 2021, 09:05:02 AM
I ordered one.

Once again, no email received about the shipment, but I guess others have noted that problem.

I don't want to sound like a complainer, but they seem to have some serious problems in the order fulfilment area.

Hi and congrats on the new Rad Rover 6.... but just to clear some things up... you originally ordered 1/one and mistakenly received a second one ??  What country are you in? USA I'm going to guess , and not Canada.... ??  So you have to send the 2nd one back now ??

radgranddad

Quote from: Rickyboy on September 21, 2021, 09:52:46 AM
I ordered one.

Hi and congrats on the new Rad Rover 6.... but just to clear some things up... you originally ordered 1/one and mistakenly received a second one ??  What country are you in? USA I'm going to guess , and not Canada.... ??  So you have to send the 2nd one back now ??

Yes, in the US and trying to send the second unordered one back.
Be nice if they took care of it promptly, but that doesn't seem to be the case so far.
This document from the government says I can legally keep it as a free gift, but I'd rather not be an as####e about it:
https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/what-do-if-youre-billed-things-you-never-got-or-you-get-unordered-products#:~:text=By%20law%2C%20companies%20can't,get%20but%20didn't%20order.&text=You're%20legally%20entitled%20to,free%20sample%2C%20or%20the%20like.

ericwn

Quote from: Rickyboy on September 21, 2021, 09:52:46 AM
I ordered one.

With Canada Post the second one would either never arrive or show up in a year - looking at my experience getting a Radwagon  shipped. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Joel52334

I'm an RW4 owner. I'm not using any of these ancient forums. (ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM). Instead look for @joelhuebner, joel.huebner, joel.huebner@gmail.com, joel52334.
That's where you will find me.
This forum uses UTC time. GMT-0.  I'm at GMT-5 CDT.

radgranddad

OK, the second one was finally picked up Friday.
Only took me about an hour on the phone (including on hold) and a day off from work (so I could keep it from being stolen before FedEx showed up).

They mentioned reimbursing me for my time, we'll see what happens with my request.

radgranddad

Quote from: radgranddad on September 26, 2021, 07:24:40 AM
OK, the second one was finally picked up Friday.
Only took me about an hour on the phone (including on hold) and a day off from work (so I could keep it from being stolen before FedEx showed up).

They mentioned reimbursing me for my time, we'll see what happens with my request.

OK, it appears that this is settled with them reimbursing me.  Whew, hope they don't send any more bikes that I don't buy.  I like the one I got!

Joel52334

I talked to support about a chain issue.  They issued me a warranty replacement.  I received 3, in the same box.  I added one to my saddlebags, and one to my toolbox.  OOPS! 
That explains the $300 rise in the RW4 over the past year. 
I'm an RW4 owner. I'm not using any of these ancient forums. (ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM). Instead look for @joelhuebner, joel.huebner, joel.huebner@gmail.com, joel52334.
That's where you will find me.
This forum uses UTC time. GMT-0.  I'm at GMT-5 CDT.