News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

LCD screen addition

Started by robzkombi, March 30, 2021, 07:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

robzkombi

Hi guys,

I've sent Rad Power and email about this question I'm about to ask just waiting for their reply. Just curious if anyone on here might know the answer... Can I remove the LCD display and controller from my R-runner Plus and install it on my R-Runner 1? or better yet can I just add the LCD display to my R-Runner 1? waiting on my 35A controller and color display for the R-Plus.

anotherviktor

99.99% sure you can use the LCD screen on your RadRunner. No need for a controller swap. ( Unless... one is CA/EU and the other US...? Not sure how that'd happen tho )

FortunatelyTheMilk

Why not try it and see? Should be a straight swap!

robzkombi

The display swap on my my Runner-1 works, no issues...but the 35A controller upgrade on my Runner Plus, WOW! I was literally doing wheelies lol the torque increase is very noticeable and top speed with peddle assist I hit 31-32mph (downhill) probably could have gone a little faster but I wasn't up to it   :D and that's more than fast enough for me. Very happy with the upgrade..