Author Topic: Locks  (Read 15306 times)

SoCal760

• View Profile
Re: Locks
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2020, 07:36:32 AM »
I purchased the foldylocks 2 pack from amazon that are keyed the same. One for my Radrover one for my wifes Lectric XP. Looking forward to giving them a go and reporting back on how they work!

faiello

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2020, 02:53:21 PM »
I use a Forgetaboutit chain lock when camping and leave outdoors at night I take the battery and seat in the RV with me. I use a Kryptonite folding lock and cable for quick stops.

efhughes3

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2020, 08:23:18 PM »
I purchased the foldylocks 2 pack from amazon that are keyed the same. One for my Radrover one for my wifes Lectric XP. Looking forward to giving them a go and reporting back on how they work!

Hi Socal, may I ask if you got the "compact" or the "classic" version? Thanks!

SoCal760

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2020, 08:04:11 AM »
I purchased the compact version for $180 for the set. I just received my bikes yesterday so I haven't tried the mounting yet. I will report back once I get everything together and try the lock out!

CynicalZombie

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2020, 12:42:03 PM »
I bought an ABUS 6000 Bordo Twinset 90cm for my wife and I.  They come with a bottle cage mount so this was a PERFECT way to use the bottle cage mounts on the RadRover 5. (which is in a location that is pretty much worthless for water)

Bob Rivera

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2020, 08:35:55 PM »
  Has anyone had any experiance with Altor locks? The only thing I kniw about them is that they are expensive.

mtngrl

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2021, 07:20:38 AM »
I purchased the compact version for $180 for the set. I just received my bikes yesterday so I haven't tried the mounting yet. I will report back once I get everything together and try the lock out!
Hi SoCal - wondering if the compact foldylock length is working out well for you. I'm trying to decide if the compact is the right choice or if I should go with the extra length and weight of the classic for my RadRunner Plus.

sc00ter

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2021, 03:55:47 PM »
I have a Foldy Lock. I have the slightly longer one that has the strap that goes over the lock while its in the holder. I purchased the "light" version, with the click-in holder, for the Mini ST I purchased for a family member. The Foldy Lock length difference is barely noticeable between the 2, along with the weight difference. I kinda wish I got the light version only for the color choices. But both are good locks and I don't worry about my 'Runner getting bike napped.

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2021, 03:55:47 PM »