Author Topic: Super Knuckle pannier adapter review.  (Read 5828 times)

sc00ter

• View Profile
Super Knuckle pannier adapter review.
« on: April 05, 2021, 07:26:16 PM »
So I was trying to find a way to recycle my old grocery bag holder from my beach cruiser days. But the clips won't fit on the Rad racks because their to thick. So I stumbled upon these Knuckle things on etsy. This is a review for a product I have yet to install. Yes, very helpful. But I received them this Sunday and intend to get them installed within the next week. I ordered 2, one for my 'Runner rack and another for the 'Mini Rad in-house brand rack. I have my grocery bag holder I want to recycle and the lady I got the 'Mini for has a Sunlite bag she would like to use. I have to cut a section out of my SHAD motorcycle trunk base to make the Knuckle fit my 'Runner. But as soon as I get them installed I'll put them (Knuckles) thru my crazy riding (I joy ride the 'Mini when I visit!). Keep everyone updated....

Roverdrive

• View Profile
Re: Super Knuckle pannier adapter review.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2023, 12:14:37 PM »
@sc00ter, I know this is a very old post but see you are still active on the forum.  You never followed up on your review.  Did you end up installing and using the adapters?  Would be interested in your opinion of them. 

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

Re: Super Knuckle pannier adapter review.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2023, 12:14:37 PM »