News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

seat tube diameter

Started by gooberff, April 26, 2022, 10:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

gooberff

anybody know the seat tube diameter on the radcity 5 plus?  looking to get a non quick release clamp

david.platt@mac.com

27.2 x 400 mm.
27.2 mm. wide
400 mm long

Rad City 5 +

Radio Runner

Quote from: gooberff on April 26, 2022, 10:35:31 AM
anybody know the seat tube diameter on the radcity 5 plus?  looking to get a non quick release clamp

The seat tube diameter posted by David is the internal diameter however if your after a new seat clamp then you need the outside diameter. My Rad Runner takes a 27.2 (internal) seat post as well but since I dont own a Radcity 5 I cant for sure name the outside diameter that you need. I willing to bet that its a 31.8 like my Runner but you will want to be absolutely sure.

NaturallyRC

Right. 27.2mm is the seatpost diameter. Took me several reads to catch on, myself.

Quote from: Radio Runner on May 05, 2022, 10:55:07 PM
Quote from: gooberff on April 26, 2022, 10:35:31 AM

The seat tube diameter posted by David is the internal diameter however if your after a new seat clamp then you need the outside diameter. My Rad Runner takes a 27.2 (internal) seat post as well but since I dont own a Radcity 5 I cant for sure name the outside diameter that you need. I willing to bet that its a 31.8 like my Runner but you will want to be absolutely sure.