News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

New Rear Custom rack seat RAD WAGON 4

Started by aegert, May 03, 2021, 11:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

aegert

Hey just received my new Rack Seat  Custom which will now be standard I believe. From Fabian DeSantiago In Texas. Black with orange thread Diamond. So comfortable. 3.5" thick Girlfriend says feels no bumps at all. I went looking for them LOL

The Seat was $200. He pre loaded the captive nuts and gave me a drill pattern was mounted on 10 mins with measure 3x drill once. PERFECT. I am not a shill here. just contracted the build . His email is

hipofighter@yahoo.com

found him on sleeze bay his store is at :

https://www.ebay.com/sch/hipofighter18/m.html?item=224430812006&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Just sent him picks he said he will list this. Will make catapillar or diamond patterns you pick thread.

totsubo

That looks awesome.

Do you have pictures of how it is mounted that you can share?

aegert

Quote from: totsubo on May 12, 2021, 08:24:27 AM
That looks awesome.

Do you have pictures of how it is mounted that you can share?

Sorry do not have pics of the mounts  and It was very easy. They sent a clear heavy vinyl template with wholes drilled through It same size as the rack. . I layed that on the rack. Since it's clear you can true it up easily and then drilled 4 holes. They supplied machine screws  I put shoulder washers on them. Threaded from below the rack and into the captive nuts on the seat base. Very easy. Was a 5-10min operation. My girlfriend  says it's the most comfortable thing she's ever sat on. Highly recommend. He used my photos for the eBay listing as I'm the first to have this. I had sent him pics of the rack with ruler measures of It and he made It flawless first time without having the bike to fit It. Amazing