News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Radwagon Cargo 2019?

Started by CanadianBrickCafe, Today at 06:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

CanadianBrickCafe

Hello everyone, I hope you are all in high spirits today.

My Radwagon will not start so I am here to get some advice, I tried reseating all the cables as well as cleaning all the connections with no luck

after hours of Googling several people mentioned it may be the controller. LSW765-28-5FB-19 x19060006322 so I purchased an upgrade kit from...
https://www.affordableebikes.ca/products/radpower-controller-lcd-display-upgrade-35a-controller-kit?variant=43797810905242&currency=CAD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&srsltid=AfmBOoqZPkMWrdcedymHcgCMid-TyEHlfpSTT5YQaPq_wfNEl6JMLY3MHys

I hired Velofix come by today to install the upgraded controller I noted above but they had the same issue I was having before with the new controller kit. I hired them as I wanted paperwork showing I hired a "Professional" Bike repair person to do the installation for warranty.

This didn't fix the issue and I have the same problem. So I am thinking now it may be the wire harness. But I am also thinking if I am going to get a new wire-harness I might as well also finish the upgrades and replace the motor (Shengyi Hybrid) with something better.

The reason why I want to get these upgrades is because this e-bike has a very hard time getting up hills here in Burnaby BC Canada, more often than not I have to get off the bike and walk up the hill.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I would prefer ordering from a Canadian source vs ordering from our friends south of the border in the USA due to high shipping and border-related fees.

Thanks in advance