News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

RadWagon4 Motor Issue - no power from the pedals at all.

Started by flippdesigns, January 30, 2024, 09:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

flippdesigns

Hello everyone,
I have had my Radwagon 4 since Sept 2022 and it has been great, until it stopped working.
I am getting no power at all from the pedals (in the UK so we have a restricted 250W motor and the throttle only works at a walking pace then stops)
the throttle still works so power is getting from battery to controller to motor, but turning the pedals is doing nothing.
waited 4 weeks for replacement controller and wiring harness, fitted them today and still exactly the same issue.

Anyone got any ideas?

I told the support person via email/ticket that it must be the magnet/sensor that needs replacing, but that just got ignored.

thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give, this bike has replaced my car and its my school run vehicle, do the food shop, everything! without it im totally stuck

handlebar

I agree with what you told support, that it's probably the magnet/sensor, unless maybe it came unplugged.

flippdesigns

Quote from: handlebar on January 30, 2024, 10:12:52 PM
I agree with what you told support, that it's probably the magnet/sensor, unless maybe it came unplugged.

Thankyou, why they couldnt have just sent me that in the first place i have no idea