News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

What spokes do I need for Radmini.

Started by Pugsly85, January 29, 2024, 04:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Pugsly85

Spoke broke. Need to replace. Also. What is the rim size it uses? I know the tire says 20x3. Just some general questions. First time repair with tires

handlebar

It's probably the same size as my Radrunner 1, with a 20x3.3 tire: 12 gauge, 125 mm. The diameter of the spoke will tell you the gauge. For the length, you measure from the surface of the rim at the hole, to the near edge of the hole in the hub.

Pugsly85

I am looking to buy a new rim for my rad ebike. Where can I find same rim or one I can use

handlebar

Quote from: Pugsly85 on March 05, 2024, 07:42:35 AM
I am looking to buy a new rim for my rad ebike. Where can I find same rim or one I can use

I've never bought a rim. Three criteria are the number of spokes, the diameter, and the width. Most wheels seem to use 36 spokes. The diameter needs to fit the bead of the tire will use. The width of the rim has to be suitable of the tire you will use; I've seen a chart of what rim widths work with what tire widths.

Naranja_CT5+

Quote from: Pugsly85 on January 29, 2024, 04:18:00 PM
Spoke broke.

You used the word singular. Can't you just go to any bike shop and ask them to repair the damaged spoke? Probably the cheapest solution.

But to be fair to you, you're other post mentioned a wreck so is that why you are looking for a replacement rim/tire?
You also did not mention if you have reached out to RAD customer service? I'm sure they are the best one to give you the answers to your inquiries.
They are slow as snail mail but they do reply back.
In Canada it's called eh_Bike