News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Bike died after a quick flash from the lights. Now dead. I have pictures here...

Started by RadMagnus, January 19, 2024, 01:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

inoxa

The battery connector can't be that expensive. Anyone that knows where to get one fast online?
[/quote]

It isn't expensive.  But you probably should buy both ends battery and cradle to be safe.
Amazon and ebay both have them in stock.

Here are your key words to search for it.

Hailong Battery Male and Female Connector Plugs

inoxa

Here are search words

I got the ones with soldiered wiring attached

RadMagnus

Hi again - so I'm ordering wiring harness and batteryconnector from Rad. It is going to cost me 36+36 euro plus shipping. Anything I should add to the order while I'm at it? The Radmission is 3 years old. Already got new battery, two displays. The PAS sensor is very exposed to moisture etc - is that something I should order or is it easy to get from 3rd party? Thanks!

RadMagnus

Quote from: inoxa on January 25, 2024, 11:09:49 AM
Here are search words

I got the ones with soldiered wiring attached
Thanks! Just saw this one (didn't realized there was a new page to the thread). Ok, I will get that one!

inoxa

Quote from: RadMagnus on January 26, 2024, 01:50:51 AM
Hi again - so I'm ordering wiring harness and batteryconnector from Rad. It is going to cost me 36+36 euro plus shipping. Anything I should add to the order while I'm at it? The Radmission is 3 years old. Already got new battery, two displays. The PAS sensor is very exposed to moisture etc - is that something I should order or is it easy to get from 3rd party? Thanks!

The PAS sensor is just a magnet so I don't think you will have problems with that.

If you don't want to install the connectors, I think RAD sells the battery cradle for $25US.   

RadMagnus

Quote from: inoxa on January 26, 2024, 06:11:35 AM
Quote from: RadMagnus on January 26, 2024, 01:50:51 AM

The PAS sensor is just a magnet so I don't think you will have problems with that.

If you don't want to install the connectors, I think RAD sells the battery cradle for $25US.   

Hi! Thanks. I researched the connectors and it wasn't that much more expensive to buy the cradle from Rad (36eur). Hopefully that or the wiring harness will do the trick.

inoxa

[/quote]

Hi! Thanks. I researched the connectors and it wasn't that much more expensive to buy the cradle from Rad (36eur). Hopefully that or the wiring harness will do the trick.
[/quote]

How long will shipping take?  Hopefully this is more than enough parts to get you back up and racing.