News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Rad city error

Started by Jtimcoe, November 08, 2023, 05:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Jtimcoe

So I was riding today and was coming up to an intersection. I applied the brakes to slow down, and started to pedal again but the bike just died. Initially it showed error 25. It was dark on side of the road but tried to go through all the steps to clear the error. Nothing worked. Now the bike doesn?t even give the error code. When I hit mode to power up the bike, the control display comes on momentarily but then goes black. No error code is displayed. When the battery is off the bike, it shows it is fully charged. When I install the battery on to the bike, the display on the battery goes through random numbers until it shows 0%. This is a newer after market battery. It has not gotten wet at all. I don?t think it is the battery. I am guessing it is the controller. Bike is about a year and a half old. I am assuming rad power will be useless in directing me, so came here first, but I will reach out to them.