News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

2022 Rad Rover Plus for Sale

Started by breynolds101, October 07, 2023, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

breynolds101

I have a 2022 Rad Rover Plus ebike that I purchased in April of 2022.  Bike is in excellent shape and has been ridden less than 300 miles total.  The battery has been kept indoors when not in use and the battery terminal on the bike has been kept covered with the RAD battery terminal cover.  Bike has been stored in our garage when not in use.  Bike includes a Topeak rear bike rack and upgraded seat post.  I?m 6?3? and upgraded the seat post to give me another 1.5? of leg room.  I?ll also include the original seat post that came with the bike.  Selling because I don?t ride it as much as I thought I would.  Bike is in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas area.  $950.   Pictures available upon request.

Tree

as tempting as this is, pretty sure my wife would murder me if i brought home a second RR6....

inoxa

try craigslist, nextdoor, and facebook in your area.  you should have instant results. I sold one rad on craigslist within a couple of days and another on nextdoor within a couple of hours.