News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

How long does it take to get them to write you back on a return?

Started by domitron, April 22, 2021, 06:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

domitron

I wrote my first message for return service on Saturday I believe.  They still have not written back.  It is just a standard return request for one of my unopened Radrover 5 bikes.  I haven't even touched the box because I wanted to test my wife's Radrover 5 first.  When I tested it, I thought it was a great bike, but I wanted more power for hills.  She is half the weight, so for her, the bike is almost TOO powerful. 

The whole reason I bought from Rad Power Bikes was if I had to make a return, I was secure in knowing they had top customer service (other sellers do not have such good customer service I was told). 

Have others had trouble getting standard return authorization for their bike if they have not even opened the box?  How many days behind are they with replies?  Last, how much is return shipping? 

domitron

Well, I still have not gotten a reply.  I thought maybe they were just off for Earth Day, but it's after that too now.   Why does it take so long to get an RMA?  Is this normal?  I've gotten about 20 e-mails about products, but not a reply to my RMA request that is 5 days old now.

PS - I just received the rear rack for my wife's Radrover 5.  I was very impressed by the durable design.  It sure seems like it could hold more than 50 pounds to me, but my wife isn't going to push her luck just in case.   I actually love the company, but I'm surprised they are taking so long to reply to me.

domitron

Spoke with Jonathan today at Rad Rover customer support (this was the first time I'd called rather than messaged them).  He said they are just really busy, and I should send a photo of the box to get things rolling (which I did).  Anyway, I just wanted to update this since, so far, they are working with me.  They are just a little backed up since they are so busy selling the most popular e-bike in the world, which I understand.

Joel52334

I'm an RW4 owner. I'm not using any of these ancient forums. (ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM). Instead look for @joelhuebner, joel.huebner, joel.huebner@gmail.com, joel52334.
That's where you will find me.
This forum uses UTC time. GMT-0.  I'm at GMT-5 CDT.