News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Remote and Display Malfunction

Started by pworkman, June 12, 2023, 01:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

aforwood

Quote from: Freakyninja on July 01, 2023, 12:33:35 PM
Hey. I have the same issue with my 6plus. ?00? showing on the speedometer and the feint ?8? when pressing the up arrow button.

See my reply to the OP.

Jeff.hamilton

A friend loaned my an extra UI Remote Display and that fixed my problem. If you go onto the chat (wait time 90 minutes) and ask, they will send you a new one. Ships in 3-5 business days.

jrh

Quote from: Freakyninja on July 01, 2023, 12:33:35 PM
Hey. I have the same issue with my 6plus. ?00? showing on the speedometer and the feint ?8? when pressing the up arrow button.
My PAS does not engage either when pedalling. Also, when pedalling, my gears switch up and down without me touching the gear shifter. I?ve emailed rad a few times already and have not heard a thing back.
Question for you. Do you have a loose connector wire that faces down and is capped! And if doesn?t have anywhere to connect to? Cause mine does.
I have another rover6plus I bought last year and it doesn?t have that extra loose connection.
Let me know if/when they get back to you. Thanks.

Eddy

I had the exact same issue re: non functional Rad Rover 6 Plus right out of box. I found a Rad repair shop in West Seneca New York. He replaced the display controller and the bike works great.