News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Double your battery life

Started by DickB, May 12, 2021, 04:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

rjp

rjp

Has anyone heard from the Peanutbutterpope, or received a battery extender from him. I have tried to message him and haven't herd back from him and it seems this post has died out for some reason. Does anyone know what's going on.  Some news would be helpful. Thanks in advance. I hope all is well. Thanks Russ   

peanutbutterpope

Heya everybody, apologies for my lack of updates. It's been pretty hectic over here but I am filming a small video to post an update and explain the challenges and show my progress. I will link the video here once ready.
I will reply to messages and posts later tonight as well.

Thanks again for your patience and again, please forgive my lateness.

Cheers!
Stay RAD!

JimInPT

Quote from: peanutbutterpope on April 07, 2022, 06:51:23 PMI am filming a small video to post an update and explain the challenges and show my progress. I will link the video here once ready.

Thanks, PBP, good to hear from you and looking forward to watching your video.
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

rjp

Hey PBP glad to see your post. I was worried about you, with the pandemic and the world, the way it is today you just never know.   

peanutbutterpope

Quote from: rjp on April 09, 2022, 06:20:27 PM
Hey PBP glad to see your post. I was worried about you, with the pandemic and the world, the way it is today you just never know.   

Thanks mate! I had some issues the other night and lost all my footage I had uploaded to my PC when we lost power, also had to reinstall windows. Fun stuff!

Anyways, a quick update here..I had some problems getting the enclosure I designed to print properly. After numerous attempts to no avail..I finally decided that I should just order some enclosures, modify and print custom lids for the display. I have a pair on order and will be modding my design to fit the new enclosure and should have something better to show very soon (I will be filming the assembly again to share to Youtube for those wanting a DIY kit). I will get some pics of the test unit I have mostly built. Needing to repair my multimeter so I can figure out the polarity of the barrel plug cable..sadly the manufacturer spec sheet does not show which is ground/primary.

Other than that, my biggest concern was whether to add ventilation holes or not??

I will 100% be posting replies to comments/messages I have not replied to yet this evening.

Apologies for my delays and thanks for your continued patience...ALMOST out of this tunnel  ;D
Stay RAD!

jshape46