News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Hi

Started by marolf101x, April 02, 2023, 09:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

marolf101x

I'm an old guy that joined a while ago, but never around to posting here (or anywhere else). I'm glad to be here and I look forward to learning from you all and hopefully add some useful input.

Cheers

JimInPT

Howdy!  And take solace in the fact that you're not the only old guy here.

Cheers.
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

handlebar

Almost 76 here, but I seem to be regressing.

Last year I ordered 12,000 pounds of pea gravel to fill a void they missed when they collapsed the septic tank 35 years ago. All I had to do was shovel it into a wheelbarrow, roll it 50 feet across the lawn, and dump it in the hole. That would be 40 loads of 300 pounds. I figured a fat old guy would need lots of rests. I didn't. I attribute that to months of bicycle pedaling.

Yesterday I was looking up as I crossed my back yard. I tripped on a heap of hard earth that I'd forgotten about. I was walking fast enough that I hit the ground in a somersault. The fall was no more violent than it would have been in grade school. I bought the bike for convenience. I didn't know it would rejuvenate me.

I think I'll get a baseball card to attach to a fender stay with a clothes pin. When people hear the spokes hitting the card, they'll think I'm on a motorcycle!

captainreef

I am 85, we are in the same boat

how do I find photos referred to in chat about changing fuse in new RAD battery

my first time on a forum

Marshall Olsen
molsen@runbox.com

handlebar

Quote from: captainreef on April 08, 2023, 11:43:01 AM
I am 85, we are in the same boat

how do I find photos referred to in chat about changing fuse in new RAD battery

my first time on a forum

Marshall Olsen
molsen@runbox.com

I'd hoped somebody who knew, would have answered by now. They might notice if you opened a topic in Service and Repair.

crorris

There are lots of posts on this. You want to look at the ones for the new battery with the soldered on internal fuse. The easiest way to find them is to go to the home page, enter the word fuse in the search box at the top right, and click on search. A whole list will come up with links to lots of information.

Here's one example for the internal fuse.

https://www.radowners.com/index.php/topic,2392.msg21937.html#msg21937