Author Topic: Throttle disconnect kit  (Read 4013 times)

Traildad

• View Profile
Re: Throttle disconnect kit
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2023, 10:31:23 PM »
What model allows throttle disconnect via controller settings?

The 35A controller and KT display sold by Area13 and BigGameBikes lets you do this.
Thanks, I?ll have to check it out.

Traildad

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2023, 10:36:32 PM »
What model allows throttle disconnect via controller settings?

The 35A controller and KT display sold by Area13 and BigGameBikes lets you do this.
Thanks, I?ll have to check it out.
Looks like it is not compatible with the RadRover 6.

Tree

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2023, 03:20:48 PM »
It's now apparently fine to store your classified docs in your garage now too as well, so I wouldn't worry too much about bicycle nits.  Or, do what I did long ago and just move the hell out of CA to get away from all of it.

could be worse. you could be in a state where they want to take away the rights of anyone who isn't a straight white male Christian.

santacruzpaul

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2023, 04:11:22 PM »
It's now apparently fine to store your classified docs in your garage now too as well, so I wouldn't worry too much about bicycle nits.  Or, do what I did long ago and just move the hell out of CA to get away from all of it.

could be worse. you could be in a state where they want to take away the rights of anyone who isn't a straight white male Christian.

Just curious,
What states want to take away the rights of law abiding citizens that are not straight
 white male christians? 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 07:29:48 PM by santacruzpaul »

Traildad

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2023, 10:27:34 PM »

I don?t mind a little threadjack but a political topic like this is likely to be divisive. I got my throttle disconnect kit at the Berkeley Rad store and I didn?t even have to jaywalk.

Tree

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2023, 01:37:42 PM »

I don?t mind a little threadjack but a political topic like this is likely to be divisive. I got my throttle disconnect kit at the Berkeley Rad store and I didn?t even have to jaywalk.

agreed.

that being said, when Roe v. Wade got overturned and if Obergefell v. Hodges gets overturned, that will be a lot of people losing their rights.

Traildad

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2023, 09:00:53 PM »

agreed.

that being said, when Roe v. Wade got overturned and if Obergefell v. Hodges gets overturned, that will be a lot of people losing their rights.

Agree what? Agree to keep politics in political topics and allow people to talk Rad without divisive rhetoric?

Goosecreek

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2023, 10:33:19 AM »

Was it just two covers to protect the disconnected plugs??

Traildad

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2023, 09:09:26 PM »

Was it just two covers to protect the disconnected plugs??
Yes, at least that?s what I?m told. I didn?t open the package.

Goosecreek

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2023, 12:48:20 AM »
Thanks I have a plug extra plug cover for the bike side from the USB kit and the throttle side I can just tape up to keep out debris. I am not as concerned about moisture getting into the throttle side.
 Going to fo the Greenbriar Trail in West Virginia and from what I have read they only allow class 1 e bikes.
 Thanks @Traildad

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2023, 12:48:20 AM »