Author Topic: Looking for a Radrunner or Rad wagon frame  (Read 926 times)

Bubbabirdleaf

• View Profile
Looking for a Radrunner or Rad wagon frame
« on: December 27, 2022, 09:41:22 PM »
Hi,

I recently had an issue with my rad runner plus frame after a collision where the bottom of the down tube has cracked. And it has been growing longer after every short distance I have made since then. All my electrical components are fine, but I can't seem to find a way to get a replacement rad runner frame.

If anybody has a frame that they have just laying around and are willing to send it my way for a low price I would really appreciate it.

I am willing to accept any frame that will be able to accept the 20 inch fat tires that come standard on a RadRunner plus.

Including:
Rad expand 5
Any rad runner models
Rad wagon?
(I'm not sure what size wheels they use)

Heck I will even take a radmini frame.

This bike is my only means for transportation and I can't seem to get a replacement that will be able to hold up to my daily needs. Without that I can kiss my income goodbye.

Thanks in advance.

JimInPT

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a Radrunner or Rad wagon frame
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2022, 02:14:23 PM »
I would try calling around the various Rad physical store locations, trying to talk to a mechanic on-site, preferably a supervisor.  Explain the problem to somebody who handles and deals with Rad frames all day - I bet one or more stores has a frame sitting in a corner somewhere, or knows how to find one. 

The main phone-number CSRs can only access what's available on the parts computer in front of their nose.  Shops collect all sorts of odds and ends that never get entered anywhere, but are too worthwhile to just throw away.

If I heard your story as described above, was working in a Rad shop and cared about customer service the way the company claims to do; I'd figure out a way to get one sent to you at an agreeable price.

Good luck.
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

Re: Looking for a Radrunner or Rad wagon frame
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2022, 02:14:23 PM »