News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Central display problem

Started by Supershakal, December 13, 2022, 09:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Supershakal

Hi everyone, I just got my radrhino 6 plus ( eu 250w version ) and I have a problem with the central display? the lighting is weak and uneaven. I tried to contact the sav but no answer so far ( 2 days) . Have you ever seen this kind of problem ?

Thank you very much .

Envoy? de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Hads

I had the exact same problem with my Radrover 6+ right out of the box.  I called the company number and they shipped me a brand new one at no cost to me, besides waiting patiently for it.  The replacement is working as expected.

Supershakal

Hi! Just installed the new display today! It?s working BUT I still find the brightness weak? maybe it?s normal
What do you think ?

ElectricRides

Quote from: Supershakal on December 26, 2022, 12:38:04 PM
Hi! Just installed the new display today! It?s working BUT I still find the brightness weak? maybe it?s normal
What do you think ?

The center display has a screen brightness setting that you can change - I'd check to see what it is set to because the difference between the two is noticeable.

Supershakal

Quote from: ElectricRides on December 27, 2022, 06:28:41 AM
Quote from: Supershakal on December 26, 2022, 12:38:04 PM
What do you think ?

The center display has a screen brightness setting that you can change - I'd check to see what it is set to because the difference between the two is noticeable.
It is already set on the maximum (5)