News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Under Passenger Seat storage Radrunner 1 (with fenders)

Started by matthiastourlousse, December 09, 2022, 04:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

matthiastourlousse

Hi all

got my RR1 last week and looking to build some storage underneath the passenger seat. I saw some people have fitted bags but if somebody has ideas or a plan with dimensions to build a metal/wood storage box for the RR1 - I would appreciate to get your suggestions for inspiration. I thought about building something in light wood with a sideopening lid to store some rain gear ( coat, gloves, etc)

ElectricRides

Quote from: matthiastourlousse on December 09, 2022, 04:25:31 AM
Hi all

got my RR1 last week and looking to build some storage underneath the passenger seat. I saw some people have fitted bags but if somebody has ideas or a plan with dimensions to build a metal/wood storage box for the RR1 - I would appreciate to get your suggestions for inspiration. I thought about building something in light wood with a sideopening lid to store some rain gear ( coat, gloves, etc)

I've seen a few different versions of under the rear rack storage on the Runner. Including 3D printed boxes, custom-made sheet metal compartments with a lockable flip-up passenger seat, to basic setups using metal mailboxes or ammo storage boxes that you can purchase in most hardware stores simply bolted to the bottom of the rack.

I've looked into it briefly but since I stuck a second battery in that spot it was no longer an option for me but there are numerous mods that I've seen regarding it.

Good luck and happy modding!