News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Any updates on shipping/restocking of bikes and gear?

Started by WAM68, March 30, 2021, 09:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

WAM68

Hi All,  I'm a soon-to-be new owner of a RadWagon 4.  I ordered the black one about a month ago with the knowledge that it wouldn't be shipped until April sometime.  I imagine my bike, along with all the gear that is currently out of stock, is floating around on some cargo container ship bound for the US East Coast from China.  With our luck it probably had a front row seat to the Ever Given drama and is now patiently waiting to go through the Suez Canal.

I was wondering, Ryan, if you ever get any updates from Rad about when they expect the containers to arrive? It would be nice to know if I my bike will arrive in earl, mid or late April. 

AMAC1680

I placed an order March 26 and it shipped relatively quickly.
A rad runner and some basic accessories. Fenders etc.

For some reason all the accessories came on different deliveries different days everyone requiring a signature. A little bit cumbersome.
All shipped from the same location on the same day.

Bike should be here tomorrow, we'll see what happens.

I understand the requirement for a signature on the bike. I do not understand that requirement for $20 accessories. In the future I hope I have an option.

Or better yet consolidate the shipment.

Anyway it is what it is looking forward to the bike.

Mkelley444

I got my bike a month ago but can't get most of the accessories I want. Passenger package, large basket, pet carrier