News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

NO PARTS AVAILABLE RadCity 5 Plus Step-Thru

Started by d4rm4, October 26, 2022, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

d4rm4

My RadCity 5 Plus Step-Thru has had a problem that requires a new controller. The replacement controller has not been available for months (bike broke in July). At the same time, the company is selling brand new bikes with the same controller in it. They are now saying that it might be more than a month more. What the hell?

Radio Runner

Sad truth is they have your money already. Rad is making a lot of bad decisions lately.

PowayVoyager

Yes, I'm not sure why they don't have spares for everything. I bought the rear rack and it was missing one of the allen head screws. They couldn't just send me the screw as they don't have them separately. They wanted me to send the entire rack back and they'd send me a new one. I ended up going to the local hardware store and bought the screw instead of playing the return game. What a waste of their time and money instead of carry extra spare parts. I don't understand this type of business practice.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

jbfoster

I emailed RAD twice and asked if they still had a controller and rear brake light for my RadRover 5 and both times I got a reply weeks later and the email was vague and didn't answer my question as if they had the parts. I will never buy another RAD. I am still able to ride it. I just leave the brake light disconnected so I don't get the error.

Jim