Author Topic: RadMission discontinued?  (Read 4271 times)

DuaneL

• View Profile
RadMission discontinued?
« on: October 10, 2022, 08:27:30 PM »
Looks like the Radmission might be being discontinued I just looked on the Radpowerbikes website (USA) and see this message on the RadMission page "Sold out, this deal went fast and we will not be restocking this ebike" (I ordered 2 the first day of the sale) a bit of searching and I found a reddit thread from September where someone says a store associate told him the RadMission is being discontinued.

J3rry

• View Profile
Re: RadMission discontinued?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 02:35:22 PM »
Maybe clearing stock for Radmission2?

DuaneL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 05:01:59 PM »
That is my guess (would explain why they would call it the Radmission1) also maybe a Rover 7 and looking back at their 21 black Friday sale they were discounting the soon to be discontinued models to make room for the new so I am just glad I grabbed 2 Radmisssions at 499 each and after contemplating the upgrade display I got 2 yesterday morning and they were out of stock by evening.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 05:43:11 PM by DuaneL »

Eric7

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2022, 12:25:35 PM »
It will be interesting to see how this revolves.

In one scenario I see a Rad Mission 2 at about the same price.

In another scenario I see Rad moving upscale with higher spec-ed models and leaving the lower price segments because it is too competitive to compete on price alone.

nextcity

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2022, 03:51:42 AM »
Radmission batteries just went on sale for $200 with free shipping on their site.  That's another reason to believe it's being discontinued or replaced with a new version. 

I just picked up another.  Using PayPal Honey gets you another $28.55 off.

I was one of those that grabbed one at $499.  It came in a box that had it labeled as a Radmission 1.5.  Anyone know what the 1.5 is about?

DuaneL

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2022, 03:11:39 PM »
I din't even notice the 1.5 but yes both of mine were RadMission st 1.5 (the st would be step through but the 1.5 is odd)

J3rry

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2022, 06:42:24 PM »
Radmission batteries just went on sale for $200 with free shipping on their site.  That's another reason to believe it's being discontinued or replaced with a new version. 

I just picked up another.  Using PayPal Honey gets you another $28.55 off.

I was one of those that grabbed one at $499.  It came in a box that had it labeled as a Radmission 1.5.  Anyone know what the 1.5 is about?

I have two Radmissions, one from the sale and one from a year ago. The new one has different front and rear lights, there may be some other component differences that I didn?t notice.

John Rose

• It's not cheating.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2023, 05:23:43 PM »
Radpowerbikes.ca still has just the battery, going for $260 CAD, down from $599.
RadMini ST 2 / RadExpand 5

sbock214

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2023, 02:18:39 PM »
The Canada site says they are not shipping to the US.

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2023, 02:18:39 PM »